Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Bwoken"

Carter likes to put things in his pockets, so I've discovered today. I found an old Walmart receipt which had been washed in his pocket today. He acted like it was quite the big deal when I pulled it out and he made me put it back in there. Well about 4 hours later I hear Carter in the kitchen so I called for him to come out. He brings me the masking tape and his receipt and says, "Bwoken, bwoken". It had 2 little hole in it. He was trying to fix it. I was totally peeing! I had to put 2 small pieces on it then he was happy. He is such a nerd and he never ceases to amaze me.

2 comments:

Doney Days said...

That is too cute! I miss him and you and Ben, of course!

Deb-t said...

Ha! What a funny little guy he is, Jenny! That is so gay though that he was paying so much attention to a walmart receipt....
Love it!