Thursday, August 14, 2008

I HATE CARS!

So for those who don't know, when Ben and I first moved here, literally when we pulled up to his house to drop his kids off, his car died. We had to get it towed and it ended up being is fuel pump. One week and $500 later we get it back.

About 2, or so,weeks after that, my car wouldn't start. The interior light had been pumped and was left on all weekend. So the battery was shot. Did you know that even at Wally World, batteries are like $65? Rip off!

Well today, I was leaving to meet Ben to get a check for our rent. I got outside and the key less entry wouldn't work, first clue. You would've peed. I almost didn't think to use the key manually to open the door. So, I get in and turn the key, nothing. Son-of-a-;aslkdg!!!!!!Are you kidding me? I call Ben, and he comes home instead of meeting me halfway. We attempt to jump start the car, still nothing. So we're assuming its probably the alternator. At any rate, another expense. I'm so raged and DONE with car troubles.

3 comments:

Toby and Emily said...

That totally sucks! My bro-in-law is a mechanic if you want him to look at it. He's always less expensive than a shop would be. Let me know. day underscore emily at hotmail dot com

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

So...driving to Dan's birthday party at Heather and Dan's our "check engine" light just suddenly decides to turn on. I am SO with you on the DAMN cars

Doney Days said...

This is what I said on Karen's blog about her car "damn cars and damn money!"