Thursday, August 21, 2008

What Really Grinds My Gears Part 2



It's that time again!
You know what really grinds my gears? When Financial Institutions punish you for being poor. I'm mean seriously! It's not our fault we live paycheck to paycheck, barely making ends meet. So we can't afford all the bills that went through and we bounce the $2 chicken nuggets and fries. Now they cost me an extra $25? Come on! We're poor enough! Give us a break, please? And that, is what really grinds my gears.

2 comments:

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

You know what else grinds my gears? When a big purchase for like say 70.00 for a new fuel line for you car clears okay, but then the 20 dollar check for your fast offering, the 10 dollars for Winder Dairy and 2 dollars for a Redbox all have overdraft charges. RAGE!!!

Deb-t said...

Oh, Jennifer! That is horribly irritating....Nothing like spending $27 on fast food, huh?!
Growl.